Gom Cam 188.8.131.526 Crack Latest Version Free Download
Gom Cam 184.108.40.2066 Crack is a desktop video capture app that is packed with useful features. It allows you to record anything on your PC Screen, whether that be webcam feed, presentations, video calls, or gaming screens. GOM Cam, you can record what you see on your PC screen exactly as it appears. You can also record all audio outputs from your PC as well. This allows you to create more dynamic videos. You can also capture images and customize your capture by drawing on the screen while recording. Not only can you record your screen, but you can edit them on GOM Cam instantly. Select as many sections as you like and set a background music to bring your video to the next level.
Record what you see on your PC screen exactly as it appears. GOM Cam also records all audio outputs from your PC, allowing you to make more dynamic videos. Record your computer screen, webcam video or games, and share with others on YouTube, Google Drive or Facebook. You can also capture images and customize your capture by drawing on the screen while recording.
Basically, the main window is the place where all your recordings or screenshots will be displayed. From the left-sided toolbar, you can effortlessly access the app’s three main and self-explanatory recording modes, namely Screen, Webcam, Image, Game, and Lecture. As indicated by their names, their role is to help you capture video footage from a single webcam or multiple ones and, of course, record epic gaming sessions.
Key Features include:
- Easy To Use: The intuitive UI allows anyone to use GOM Cam easily. GOM Cam saves you time and effort by helping you get straight to recording what you want.
- Easy Sharing: Share your videos on YouTube or Facebook, so more of your friends can enjoy your creations. You can also upload your videos to Google Drive or attach your files to emails and documents.
- Extract Audio: Extract audio from recorded clips and save it as a file. This is useful when you want to listen to background music only, or study languages.
- Lecture recording: Functions for making school or online class materials are provided in one-step.
- Record in Real-Time: Record everything in real-time. All of the functions, including drawing, enlarging/reducing the recording screen, and the effects settings, are executed in real-time.
- Gom Cam Video Editor: Gom Cam has Quick edit and advanced edit features that let you add music, and crop secthttps:/ ions of clips as you see fit.
- Continuous Capture: Continuous capture is supported for your set time and desired quantity.
- GIF Animation: Make funny animated GIFs with just a few clicks.
This said the firstly mentioned recording mode is the one you will certainly be most interested in. Upon selection, you are provided with an intuitive selection tool that allows you to crop or select portions of your screen in which the recordings will take place. Depending on your project, you can take simple screenshots, use the Draw function to highlight various elements or add special effects (art, text or other images). Perhaps you need to shoot a video tutorial for someone, or perhaps you’re writing a review for a software application and it wouldn’t be complete without some screenshots.
You can perform both these tasks with a handy tool called GOM Cam. It can take screenshots and shoot videos of whatever is displayed on your screen. On top of that, it can capture whatever your webcam “sees” and it can record your gaming sessions. To run GOM Cam, your PC will have to meet these system requirements: 32- or 64-bit version of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7; Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor; at least 512MB of RAM; 1GB of storage space. Download an installer, run it, and a setup wizard will show up; it will guide you through all the steps you need to take to get GOM Cam up and running on a PC that meets these system requirements.
Two things will happen the first time you run GOM Cam. Number one, you will be informed that GOM Cam is free to use for a trial period of 30 days. And number 2, a “Review the main functions” prompt will presenhttps://fullcrack4u.com/?p=456&preview=truet pretty much all there is to know about GOM Cam’s interface: which button to click to set the recording area, where the Settings menu is located, how to easily open a screenshot, and so on.
GOM Cam can record a game, it can record footage from a webcam, and it can capture your entire screen or just a region on your screen – you get to choose if you want the capture to be a screenshot or a video recording. If you choose to take a screenshot, then you need to know that you can draw on it using a pen or a highlighter, add stamps and figures to it, even write custom text on it. Once you take the screenshot, GOM Cam will automatically save it locally and list it on its interface so that you can easily open it with your default image viewer or upload it to the web.
- Title: Gom Cam 220.127.116.116
- Filename: GOMCAMSETUP_FILEHIPPO.EXE
- File size: 44.43MB (46,593,272 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows Windows 7 / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Commercial Trial
- Date added: June 26, 2018
- Author: GOMLab
How To Install?
1: Click on Download Button.
2: Softwares Auto Download.
3: Open Download File.
4: Click on Install.
5: Follow The Instructions.
6: Thanks For Downloading.